Saturday, August 13, 2005

Wedding Invites

I have four on my fridge. They stare at me. I think I know what they want. When Sarah's in the next room, I stand in the kitchen and stare back.


"Stop PRESSUREING me!"
"What was that baby?"
"nothing..."
"You know I'm not pressuring you."
"I know."
"What are you talking about?"
"I'm not talking to you"
"Why?"
"no I... I mean I WASN'T talking to you, not, NOT talking to you."
"Oh, then Who are you talking to"
"The fridge."
"Oh Good."


Dennis if you asked me for my address to send me one I'll kill you. This doesn't just mean I'm NEXT on the list, most importantly it means i'm LAST on the list, fucker.


Today's Song of the Day is "The Last One" by W.S. Mervin off the 2000 Compilation "The Caedmon Poetry Collection."

Crazy Fact: W.S. Mervin won the pulizer prize.

njoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no dude, I was just going to surprise you in person when I got to town. Now I have to look for you using an address from Gerold. Ah well. You don't have a cell anymore, bully for you. I still do. It's the same number. No one else I know in halifax still has the same number 2 years later and I do. You all suck. But I love you anyway and I will bloody party with you no matter how difficult you make it!

Anonymous said...

yas better call when the party night takes place:)
Harmony