Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cast and Crew

My last few posts were about Caleb's wedding. There are some shots on my site from the wedding if you want to check them out do it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pif/

I personally like to put face to names and whatnot. Andnot to mention. ok ok to mention, 'cause I'm totally mentioning it right now... if your interested enough in my life to read my blog it's your duty to see what the hell these people look like. DUTY I tell you DUTY! The problem with you kids today is you know nothing of duty, like to one's parents and the Crown and to Patriarchy and to Jesus. No respect for tradition I tell you none what-so-ever. Sinful. Simply sinful.


Today's Song of the Day is "Hound Dog" by Big Mama Thornton, released as a single in 1953.

Crazy Fact: Willie Mae "Big Mama" Thornton dressed like a man and took no guff from anyone, except maybe Elvis. She recorded "Hound Dog" in 1953 and it held down the top slot on Billboard's R&B charts for seven long weeks. Then Elvis covered it.

njoy

No comments: