Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Eagle Has Landed!

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod I just checked the plane landed or not machine and her plane just landed! ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod OH MY GOD!

I was having this huge debate with the kids at Tribeca whether or not I should show up to the airport or not and maybe a limo rental would be cool cause we could make out the whole way home.

That was all fine and dandy untill a bird few into the engine of the plane she was supposed to get into and 'causing totally airline missed connection chaos. So I had to send her all my money, that blew the limo plan right out of the water. anyways she called and told me not to come cause she's got to deal with other people and shit and I REALLY wanted to go but... anyway

SHE'S HOME! HOORAY!

ohmygod.
OH
MY
GOD
!
!!


Today's Song of the Day is "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" by K.C. & The Sunshine Band off their 1976 album "Part 3"

Crazy Fact: They reformed in the 90s.

njoy

1 comment:

mo said...

welcome home sarah. i think it's safe to say you were missed!