Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This Sucks.

You'll be happy to know that BOTH Sarah and I are Pansies and hate this. Not just me. We have come to the conclusion (her idea...) that there is no REAL reason why we have to be apart for more than 5 days. I'll be happy if for the rest of my life it's at the most 3.

Furthermore, there is probably no really good reason to travel alone period. Travelling alone SUCKS ASS. You get all happy about seeing something beautiful or cool and then immediately feel that haunting absence, it's bloody awful. So Fuck Independence, we have decided to get attached at the hip until further notice. mmm... happy happy joy joy.


Today's Song of the Day is "Baby Please Don't Go" by Them released as a single in 1966, also off the compilation "Them Featuring Van Morrison."

Crazy Fact: Van Morrison was in Them? I thought that was crazy...

njoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever. . .

. . . I'll have the pull out couch ready for when you fuck this all up.

Anyway, hockey starts again this October so I hope I don't cause a rift in your relationship when we have to get get together and watch the Leafs play their pansy ass game.

Another thing, Sarah sounds tres cool, but keep that "kindergarden talk" voice that you get when you are chatting with a partner down to a bare minimum or I'll have to slap you.

Perhaps I'm just jealous, my pookie wookie tight bummed pea.