Wednesday, August 10, 2005

iPod cPod uPod

This whole iPod thing is Out of control.

Jeesus Christ do I love Apple, you know that, but this iTunes, iPod, Music Store Triumpherant is nuts. It's like it's own freakin' Economy. I just noticed that they added the entire Frank Zappa catalogue. That just doesn't seem right. "movin' to montana soon, goin' to be a dental floss tycoon..." How can Frank Zappa really be the Lead ad for such a triumphant of technological insanity.

IT'S ALL BREAKING DOWN!

I don't know it's shocked me out of a delirium. It's made me think. I'm CLEARLY obsessed with mp3s. But this is too much. Apple is going to leverage MP3s to take over the world.

ok I take it back, that's cool with me.

I like Steve Jobs WAAY more than Bill Gates. I would totally pay to see them fight on American Gladiator: Billionaire Edition, that would be sweet. I'd put fuckin' money on Jobs.


Today's Song of the Day is "Freaky Styley" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers off their 1985 album "Freaky Styley."

Crazy Fact: Though this isn't the best track, George Clinton produced this Album of Masterful 80s Funk.

njoy

No comments: