Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Precious

I'm pretty unmaterialistic, except for one thing, DVDs. I needs to own the DVDs. I don't know why renting them isn't enough, but it's not. I think it might be spawned out of the fact that I hate TV so much. Commercials suck, it's distracting, I turn the channel and miss the thing I actually want to watch or get so irritated and wrangy over them that I stomp of it the kitchen to find something to sooth the irritation.

But Movies, baby, I loves the Movies. I wantses them, I needses them. I saw a Previously Viewed copy of 'The Life Aquatic' at Rogers for only 14 bucks. It's been haunting me for days. I don't just want to watch it, I want to OWN it. I want it to be MINE.

I think it's because I don't give a crap about all other permenant things money buys, so I focus all my energy into this one little place. Or it's cuz I'm old and like watch the same shit over and over again. It's not worth the gamble to watch some crappy movie that SUCKS. Also I figure if times are tough I could sell them. hmmf, dunno.

See with tunes I'll totally copy them, but Movies I want to own the Real thing. I Must Haveses it.

OK time to nuke some popcorn and watch 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' Again OR maybe the 'The Lion in Winter.' Fuck that's a good movie. The performances strike me retarded me for a week.


Today's Song of the Day is "Closing" by Philip Glass off his 1992 album "Glassworks."

Crazy Fact: He owns a cottage in Cape Breton and I loveses him a much as most people hateses him.

njoy

No comments: