Sunday, August 28, 2005

Ass-Neck Key to Universal Understanding.

My neck hurts like fucking CRAZY. It's an extremely frustrating sort of pain because it was pretty much non-existent all day until went home. Now it only hurts when I put my head down. That's totally unfair. When you feel shitty the one thing the universe should allow you to do is lay the fuck down. This dirty universe is out to get me today. This universe is a real pain in the neck. I guess that's why they call it a pain in the neck 'cause you can't lie down... I guess the same goes for a pain in the ass, because you can't sit down. So instead of saying,

"Buddy your a fucking pain in the fucking ass!"

I should say,

"Buddy your like a fucking discomfort that is most noticable when I should be most fucking comfortable!"

Hey that works. The universe make more sense today than yesterday! AWESOME! oh I get it, nice, so now i'm supposed to thank the universe for this pain in my neck for the greater understanding it's provided me. bullshit. Fuck you universe! I want to lie down you asshole.

And you! Conscience, I got a thing or two to say to you when I'm through with the universe over here so SHUT IT! and don't be so fucking TOUCHY. Fuck! I'm surrounded by ASSHOLES! and my NECK hurts! AAARG!


Today's Song of the Day is "You Might Think" by The Cars off there 1984 album "Heartbeat City."

Crazy Fact: They are from Boston. not crazy... the nickname of the producer of this album is "Mutt."

njoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some creative info, will come back. Maybe you’d like to check out myrapid weight loss
Maybe not as creative as your blog, but maybe you would like it.