Sunday, August 14, 2005

To Pat Myself on the Back for a moment.

WHOO HOOO!

All that druggy speed shinnzle paid off... I got an 'A!' Not only did I get an 'A' but I also didn't tell the prof I was a retard, so it did not taint his opinion or affect my mark. Nor did I get extra time for tests or any such business, I forsoke all retard benefits and STILL got an A. sweet. And it verifies my decision to switch that credit to an Audit many moons ago and take it again later. phewf. That was a tough decision. Isn't great when a Plan comes together.


Today's Song of the Day is "Once" by Pearl Jam off their 1991 Debut album "Ten."

Crazy Fact: Pearl Jam cancelled their 1994 summer tour, claiming they could not keep ticket prices below 20 dollars because Ticketmaster was pressuring promoters to charge a higher price. The band took Ticketmaster to the Justice Department for unfair business practices. Cool.

njoy

2 comments:

mo said...

congratulations!!
xomo

Anonymous said...

I always knew you were "A" material. Now that you've cracked the "focus" algorythm we can take over the world. Yay!