Monday, August 29, 2005

No Flyers Please

New and evermore irritating ways of spamming are invented every damn day. I've bee getting strange and annoying spam in my comments recently. It's fucking annoying.

Spam is like flyers sent directly into my brain. I have to read just enough to understand it's spam, just enough to know what the hell penis enlargement pill or "super secret" stock tip or way to save on gas they're offering. Just long enough to piss me off.

"Listen up you bite-hole spammer, you are a fucking discomfort that is most noticable when I should be most fucking comfortable!"

"and if you do not listen, then to Hell with you!" -Conan the Barbarian (talking to Crom)


Today's Song of the Day is "Summertime Rolls" by Jane's Addiction off their 1988 album "Nothing's Shocking."

Crazy Fact: In the 1997 Jane's Addiction reunion tour Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea played bass.

njoy

No comments: