Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Life is Good.

Cheese, crackers, a nice wine, glenn gould, schools done and my baby's coming home this week. ahhhh... this is awesome. and this wine is SOOO good.

Laptop a-ready for my ramblings...

I'm happy for the first time in a LONG Time, I dunno why but I'm not asking questions. She called, i was a bit of jerk, it's all better now. She e-mailed me. I'm good. I'm pretty easily made happy. that's all it takes. (sigh) wow i like this love bidness.

I've taken to scanning all the old photos I can get my hands on. This flickr obsession is actually turning into a semi-productive hobby, EEEeew! I just said hobby. That means i've become domesticated and old. Don't people have hobbies in the suburbs. I'm not in the suburbs. Last time I had a hobby I lived in the suburbs. jeeze.

Damn I feel good! I feel like it's 1991 for some reason. It must be that public enemy is playing. Oh my brother I will Also fight the power and I am certianly ready to bum rush the show. I am very very pumped to rush any show, bum or otherwise.

I just had a huge nap, maybe that's all it is. I don't know.


Today's Song of the Day is "One for my Baby (and One for the Road)" by Johnny Mercer off his 1942 album "Johnny Mercer: Capitol Collector Series."

Crazy Fact: Johnny Mercer penned the lyrics or music and lyrics to roughly 1,500 songs.

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

1991? Was that a good year? Wasn't I walking half naked across the Commons in the dead of winter with grocery bags in my sneakers in a vain attempt to keep my feet dry? Craaaazy. Fun times tho. ;-)