Saturday, August 06, 2005

Pictures of You.

As a Giant Time waster to keep my mind off of the absence of any light of my universe, because my light decided to visit some other fuckin' Polish universe. In the resulting cold and silent darkness I resorted to scanning family photos. Now she's back and I can't stop.

I've decide to make a whole Flickr site dedicated to it. So here it is, in case you are interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wearefamily/

Esspecially if you have family photos. You should send them to me... of my family. Keep your stinkin' family photo's out of my sandbox or I'll tell my dad. Anyway it for some reason some one has photos of me or someone I'm related to, send them to me and I may or may not put them up according to certain limitations (20 MB per month limit/coolness/etc..), but I probably will eventually.


Today's Song of the Day is "The Sound Of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel off their 1966 album "The Sound of Silence."

Crazy Fact: Paul Simon looks just like my old roomate Jamile.

njoy

No comments: