Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Who Needs Prozac?

This is so laid back. You gotta love it for a change of pace. Chill. Skip your prozac, pick-up this album instead, put it on repeat and sit in a dark place.

Ok, so this planet is spinning wildly out of control through the universe supposed held in place by this "sun's gravity" business. And *supposedly* I have a "heart" and it "pumps blood" around my body and that's a GOOD thing or so I'm told. I'm sure most of you have been fed the same crap, so you know what I'm talking about. I've never seen ANY of this stuff. There is a million things that some of the biggest idiots I've ever met in my life have spoon fed me and I gobbled it up. Hell! If they were right I'd "never amount to anything." There's nothing worse than a bad teacher. Anyway these same fools took it on faith from some other blockhead, etc... So I may have seen these lies on "Reality TV" but c'mon, there's a bunch a bogus nefarious business happening on that tube. That's hardly a reliable source. I think I'm joining the Flat Earth Society. I'll put my faith in them. They are about as responsible a source as anything else. I'm not buying what there selling me anymore. Papers, politicians, scientists, "experts" (says who) I'm going to listen my mom. That's it. She seems to have had my best interests at heart most of the time. Hmmm... Nah. Well, if you can't trust your mom who can you trust? C'mon. Rip out my "heart" and show it to me while it's still "pumping blood" and I'll change my mind. But get this! People have told *me* that if I do that, I'll die, a convenient cover story. "Death" another tall-tale/ bonehead theory. It's never happened to me. Has it happened to you? I think not. So what makes you think it will? It's just a scare tactic. Pffft. Horse-feathers.


Today's Song of the Day is "Talisman" by Air off their 1998 debut Album "Moon Safari."

Crazy Fact: They are totally old school on Moon Safari. The soundscapes were composed on Moog and Rhodes synthesizers, not Roland and Yamaha.

njoy

No comments: