Sunday, August 29, 2004

Cranky It Up.

Ever hear the phrase good news waits till noon. Wait, no you haven't 'cause it's bad news waits till noon. Shit, now I'm confused. I have no idea. Well. Either way I think mornings suck. I'm so cranky in the morning it's stoopid. Just ask anyone who sees me in the morning. C r A n K Y. But my mood magically lightens at 4:04 PM no matter what. Why is it that specific? I don't know but I'm always like "hey shit ain't that bad... What time is it? 4:04. Weird." or I smile for no reason "...4:04, weird." I'm not sure what it means. I think I was born at 4:04 that's gotta be the reason. Or maybe that was the reason I was born at 4:04.

Baby Pif Dec 5 1972 07:00 AM:
SHAADAP! I'm trying tuh sleep in here.

Baby Pif Dec 5 1972 11:00 AM:
Hey fucko stop poking me or when I get out I'm pissing right in your face.

Baby Pif Dec 5 1972 03:49 PM:
Jeesus Fuck! Would you- It's warm and I'm staying, so shut it.

Baby Pif Dec 5 1972 04:04 PM:
Lookit all the people. Cool. Time to get social. YEEHAW!


Today's Song of the Day is "Sun Comes Up, It's Tuesday Morning" by Cowboy Junkies off their 1990 Album "The Caution Horses."

Crazy Fact: In 1985 the Timmin's brothers recruited their sister Margo as a vocalist, at the time she was a social worker who'd never sung publicly before.

njoy

No comments: