Thursday, August 19, 2004

I am a Rock (I am an Island of Social Retardation)

Ramones. Dig it. Some of them are dead. They are awesome. I am busy. Here's the moral of the story: If you do heroin, it costs a lot, so you'll need money, so you'll pawn off all your stuff that's worth a damn ("how much are you going to give me for my complete collection of Garfield books? There in really good shape..." yeah, that's not gonna work) and you'll lose all your cool stuff. so don't do it. Now you don't have to listen to the song.

I have to go. I'm too busy to think.

(ps. get well soon JB I'm comin' over to see you now, smooch.)


Today's Song of the Day is "Chinese Rock" by the Ramones off their 1980 Album "End of the Century."

Crazy Fact: The Original Ramones Line up: Joey Ramone (vocals; born Jeffrey Hyman, May 19, 1951), Johnny Ramone (guitar; born John Cummings, Oct. 8, 1951), and Dee Dee Ramone (bass; born Douglas Colvin, Sept. 18, 1952), with Tommy Ramone (drums; born Tom Erdelyi, Jan. 29, 1952)

njoy

No comments: