Saturday, August 21, 2004

I'm starter than you Microsoft!

These Microsoft folks are out to make us stupid. I'm tellin' ya. I can't live without my spell checker. Not only that but there's all kinds a words that will auto-fix (Up yours Chewbacca!) as you go and unless your looking at the screen you'll never know you messed it up. I used another e-mail thing, some old-clunker low-fi deal and I felt retarded. I couldn't spell AT ALL. And I had to really figure out how to spell stuff not just "Ah...that's close. The spell checker'll be able to take it from there" It was TOUGH! No crazy red squiggly red underliney hints either.

It's a mental addiction. It's devious. It is weakening a part of my brain. It's making me stupid. I should turn that shit off. Bring some humanity back. Don't let "the Machine" force me to follow "the rules" man...groovey. This Evil Giant Eye that I stare into all day, is actually a huge toliet bowl I'm pissing my brain, nay... my individuality into everyday, and the flush is when I reach for that spell check. I lose a bit of the PIF everyday. That's IT! I'm turning off spell-check it's a tool of the beast...purvect! ceck I tout! Ma frre man! if thrown off th cshacels of Opperition! I'ev Nveer feet so ALIFE!


Today's Song of the Day is "Baby, It's Cold Outside" composed by Frank Loesser, performed by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Jordan off her 1957 compilation "Ella and Her Fellas."

Crazy Fact: Frank Loesser won an Academy Award in 1949 for this song, the movie was called Neptune's Daughter.

njoy

No comments: