Monday, August 23, 2004

I Can't Handel Banks.

Reason number 50 that banks suck. It is now my understanding that the date you write on your check serves no purpose what-so-ever. So When I give my landlord 12 cheques and sign a lease he can walk in the next day and bounce everyone of them. That is totally stupid. The whole post-dated cheque thing is a scam. It means nothing. Grrr... When will the people rise up and destroy their oppressors? I don't particular want to be part of a revolution, I'm pretty comfy really. As I'm sure the rest of your are as well but C'MON. Won't somebody sacrifice themselves for the good of society. C'mon you goody-goodies get to work this whole system seems to suck and I'm too... Well... happy and well-fed and well-entertained to do anything about it. Ok I'll moan and piss like an impotent loser. Well maybe that enuf for today, I need a beer.

Today's Song of the Day is "Concerto Grosso in D Minor, Op. 6 No. 10: 5. Allegro" composed by George "Little Sneak" Frideric Handel in 1739, performed here by Capella Istropolitana, conducted by Josef Kopelman and recorded in 1988.

Crazy Fact: His father noted but did not nurture his musical talent, so trixie little Handel had to sneak a small keyboard instrument into his attic to practice.

njoy

No comments: