Monday, September 13, 2004

What Are They BUILDING Up There?

You know the "one man's ceiling is another mans floor" deal? Yeah, well for the first time in a LONG time I stayed home for two days in a row (I just wanted to mix it up) and I'll tell you people are Stompy McStompsters. Holy shit. I can't believe it. There's giggling stompy craziness going on up there for like an 2 hours. There havin' a blast 'n' all and I don't have that big a problem with noise so it's no biggie to me... Except when you start to wonder what the hell is actually going on? Are they Wrestling? Well it's all girls up there so... HEY MAYBE THEY *ARE* WRESTLING! Hmmm... Maybe there having a fight and those aren't squeals of joy but more like screams of pain... Maybe I should call the police. Maybe there a murderer up ther... No there definitely laughing now. Wow. They totally just broke a lamp with that sliding thud smash squeal giggle. What the HELL are they DOING? Tag? Squirt gun fight? For like another hour this goes on. It's entertaining enough so whatever.


Today's Song of the Day is "O Choruscans Stellarum" by Sequentia off their album 'Canticles Of Ecstasy' composed by Hildegard of Bingen in approximately 1148.

Crazy Fact: This dirty little nun wrote the oldest surviving description of a female orgasism. hmmm... This begs a question, don't it?

njoy

No comments: