Thursday, September 02, 2004

The future is so stupid, I gotta wear a helmet.

Oh man! Who here has lost a bet? Money is no where near as interesting, funny or detrimental than to wager an act of utter stupidity. Who here has made a stoopid stooopid bet and lost and then had to eat like a worm or a spoon of dirt or something. We've all at least witnessed this sort of behavior I'm sure, but dude! This Joke came around the internet that is just killing me, cause you KNOW this guy lost a bet, it just has to be. This will be me someday I just know it. I get as sure as shit about all kinds of stupid shit.


Future Pif: No way! The second world war started in 1949! I fucking know it.

Some Bastard (probably Mike): No, it wasn't, you idiot.

Future Pif: YES it was, you fool!

Some Bastard (oo oo no Dennis, for sure): Ok we'll look it up-

Future Pif: totally, I can't wait to see the look on your face!

Some Bastard (could be James): we'll look it up, whoever's wrong will have to go to The Seahorse and lick the bathroom floor.

Future Pif: No they have to jump off the Dartmouth Ferry in the mid-transit!

Some Bastard (Caleb you bastard, it would be you, wouldn't it.): NO WAY You were going to do that anyway! I know, I know they'll have to legally change there name to 'Heywood Jablowme.

Future Pif: HAHA! Wicked! Next time we meet you'll be Mr. Jablowme, m'man. (extends hand)

Some bastard (nah, it's Mike): (shakes hand) Deal. (smug smile)

(a couple google clicks later)

Future Pif: oh shit.


Today's Song of the Day is 'Fools Gold' by The Stone Roses off the 1989 Debut Album 'The Stone Roses.'

Crazy Fact: In 1995, they embarked on a short American tour at the conclusion of which John Squire broke his collar bone in a bike accident. Squire's accident forced them to cancel a headlining spot at the 25th Glastonbury Festival, which would have been their first concert in the U.K. in five years.

njoy

No comments: