Friday, September 10, 2004

An 'E' for Effort.

I think this is funny but probably for the wrong reasons.

I was ...(god I have trouble saying it, I need a therapist)... at school... What the hell happened to "I was at work"? It's GONE! anyway there I was outside the library and there's a kid pounding on a little wooden sign beside the door, then stopping and staring at the door. Then returning to this square of wood on the wall and pushing and struggling on it as hard as he can. Then waiting and staring at the door. Then back to it. He's going balistic, jumping up and down, beating on this sign beside the door. On the little wooden sign is the little blue and white wheel-chair 'disability' symbol. The kid thinks it's a button to open the door. nope. just a little wooden sign, kid. He was totally stumped. I had to leaving him grunting, huffing, bashing and waiting at this sign and walk away before I expoded or started to point and laugh and give this little genius a complex.


Today's Song of the Day is "Dueling Banjos" by Eric Weissberg and Marshall Brickman off the 1973 Album 'Dueling Banjos from Deliverance.'

Crazy Fact: The multi-instrumentalists Eric Weissberg and Marshall Brickman, are a couple of city slickers.

njoy

No comments: