Sunday, September 26, 2004

McMurphy, Bust Me Outta Here.

The big yellow school bus sits. Staring at me. I must get in the big yellow school bus. But, a part of me has to DIE before I get in the big yellow school bus. When anyone else in my geology class looked over there I'm sure they see a bus. When I look over there, I see a fist, with one middle finger defiantly raised in the air. Did it have to be Yellow? Right now the lunch packed in my bag is weighing heavily on my mind, intensifying the insult. I'm NOT in Junior High right. Right? Obviously that fist wants to crush my ego. Which is not such a bad idea, it's just hard as feldspar (HA! I Learneded sompin' Paw!) these days, stubbornly holding on to the old out-molded workin' boy ways. Speaking of which. Last nights beer, disturbed from it slumber is angrily brewing it's terrible gurgling hot chemistry in my guts.

This gives me the fear.

Turns out, this was about the best thing that could happen to me. I lined up, got checked of the attendance sheet (AAAAA!) and got on the bus, without a thought of being offended by the process. I was concentrating all the powers of my mind on my bung-hole. Deep in concentration on the all important sanity threatening question of "Is that a fart? or is that... something else." If I get this wrong, I'm up shit-creek. Literally. Yeah, the old guy shit himself on the bus on the way to the beach. fitting. While I was playing chicken with my butt, some guy near me opened all the windows he could reach. I didn't make the connection till just now. Poor bastards, I was gassing them and didn't even have the decency to be embarrassed about it.


Today's Song of the Day is "Magic Bus" by The Who off their 1968 Album "Magic Bus."

Crazy Fact: Roger Daltrey was spotted on an info-merical selling out to some sixities CD Compliation. That's just awful.

njoy

No comments: