Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Pages of My Calculus Book are All Stuck Together.

I've decided I have to LOVE math in order to survive this course. "Baby I'm gonna love you, like nobodies loved you come rain or come shine."

You can't do something you hate. You can't. Well you can, but then you end up hating your life. I'm DONE with hating what I'm doing. So I'm trying a NEW THEORY, (I have lots and they always blow up in my face) and I think this one is fool proof. I'm making the intellectual choice to LOVE calculus.

Though I don't understand her, though she is totally unpredictable, though she like no other I've ever met, though she's keeping secrets from me, I'm gonna try like HELL. I'm going to love her anyway. Actually usually that's not so far off base. Calculus is my prototypical girl-friend.

That's trouble. We know how all those ended. I liked this theory more when it was fool proof. oh I don't care, I'm doing it anyway. Baby I luuuveses you! Beautiful, I got you a new chalkboard! Come to Papa! Gimme the Love!


Today's Song of the Day is "Bang A Gong (Get It On)" by T. Rex off his/their 1971 album "Electric Warrior"

Crazy Fact: Not only was Gloria Jones was driving the car when it hit a tree and killed her boyfriend, ex-model, Marc Bolan (of T. Rex) in 1977, but in the mid-sixities, she is recorded the original version of 'Tainted Love' which was popularized in 1982 by soft cell.

njoy

No comments: