Thursday, September 09, 2004

Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow.

Some part of this student shit totally offends me. There is a part of me still holding on. To what I can only guess: is it Working Guy or is it Old Guy. I'm not sure which. But I'll tell ya after my first day I felt REALLY good, I had such an enormous feeling of accomplishment. It's when I was going to bed I was horrified to remember that I had to go back the next day. Honestly, it totally shocked me, I'm living so utterly in the moment and so incased in ancipation of my first day that I totally forgot about the rest of the year. It was with a spontaneous, fearful, half-hearted, spurious laugh that the real weight came down as I remembered I had to go back for almost everyday for rest of the year... and do homework, and that's just this term! Good Lord. Shit. Shit. Shit. I always screw up the details.

The tide is going out on my life, something strange is happening, everything is in reverse. I don't think it helps that ol Mr. Pogie (what a great guy, really, I had never really got to know him before, and that guy... well, he is all that and a bag of chips, truely.) was keeping me in booze and funemployment for the last 8 months.

Where the hell did I put those bootstraps?


Today's Song of the Day is "Push It Out" by The Beta Band off their 1998 Album "The Three E.P.'s"

Crazy Fact: The Beta Band announced they would disband at the end of 2004, citing the frustration of much critical praise but no commercial impact. bitey.

njoy

No comments: