Monday, September 27, 2004

Dawn of the Married.

Well this song goes out to Dawn and Michael who got married yesterday. Lucky bastards. Couldn't go. Damn Geolo...er... I'm sorry I couldn't attend I was "in the field."

In my humble opinion, I am the ULTIMATE Match-maker for getting you two together. I had to lie like a rug to get you two to leave my apartment together, I felt like a bastard at the time. But it proves Kant wrong with his half-baked 'lying is never the right move' theories (oh I'm not done with you yet, Immanuel, you fucker). Either way I you guys are so happy together it's, well... it's upsetting.

Anyway, this song represents how I think the Wedding Party went while I was in Cold Dark Dartmouth reading about Carbonic Acid. And this song reminds me off you, Dawn of the dead. Well the Betelguised part at least.

Enough with the wisenhiemer. Congratulations guys. I'm glad I could help.


Today's Song of the Day is "Jump In The Line (Shake, Shake, Shake Senora)" by Harry Belafonte (and The Trinidad Steel Band) off his 1961 Album "Jump Up Calypso."

Crazy Fact: His 1962 album 'The Midnight Special,' featured the first-ever recorded appearance by a young harmonica player named Bob Dylan. (ooo. That's a GOOD one.)

njoy

No comments: