Friday, September 03, 2004

I'm Bad Like Jesse James.

I'm in a bad mood. I'm searching for my happy place. So far no luck. Fucking happy place!

What's with sentimentality? It sneaks up on you and next thing your listening to some embarassingly crappy 80s tune on the verge of tears. I hate that. I'm trying to be in a bad mood over here. And then The Dream Academy comes on or like Cutting Crew (what the HELL are they doing on my computer?!) and I'm like...(pause)... you know what's funny, I'm TOTALLY lying. Those 'artists' are infinitely superior to what had me on the verge of tears. Can you imagine how bad it really is? It's SO bad that I would use The Cutting Crew as a cover, as a way to defend my musical taste. You can't imagine. I will go to the grave with the truth.

Anyway, where the HELL was I? I forget, whatever face the music.

(You can't spell triumph without 'tri'?!? 'Tri' is a damn prefix! Of course you can't! Other wise it's just 'ummph.' That's the lamest attempt at an inspirational quote EVER. You can't spell LAME without ME. Wait, wait, that didn't work lemmie 'tri' again. How about you can't spell 'Idiot' without umm... Time to stop talking. <-this will make sense if you follow the link under the title, otherwise...whatever.)


Today's Song of the Day is "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" by Ren and Stimpy off their 1993 Album "You Eediot!"

Crazy Fact: In 1992, Nickelodeon, dismayed over his increasingly demented storylines and scatlogical humour, wrested control of the show away from its creator, John Kricfalusi, after only one season. I think that bites.

njoy

2 comments:

Gene Justice said...

A band that makes you feel nostalgic that is worse than Cutting Crew? Please do not tell me who it is.

--Gene (a friend of Erika's)

Pif said...

wow. people read this! that surprising and pretty cool. umm... no I'll never tell anyone. I'll be drinking away the shame for the rest of my life.