Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Dartmouth is a Curse.

What a string of bad decisions:


Yeah I guess I'll buy the rest of my books today. (add 200 pounds to back pack, possible back-up career as Sherpa)

Yeah I guess I'll meet you for a drink. (get tipsy, c'mon nothin' wrong with tipsy)

Yeah I guess I'll argue Ethics with you. (You have a PhD in Philosophy, mentally I'm in traction)

Yeah I guess I'll play some poker. (get drunk, but I won 2 bucks!)

Yeah I guess I'll meet you in Hell to see 'Caledonia.' (Should've gone home, but they were great.)

Yeah I guess I'll leave after this beer. (don't leave.)

Yeah I guess I'll walk home, don't worry about it. (Should've slept on her couch.)

Yeah I guess this way is faster? (no, it's not)


I hates it. Walking home from the 'the bar' I went the wrong way and got stuck circumnavigating golf-course, therefore, walking for an extra 40 minutes. With 800 pounds of books on my back. Where the HELL did that golf course come from?!


Today's Song of the Day is "Can't Find My Way Home" by Blind Faith off their first and last ablum released in 1969, "Blind Faith."

Crazy Fact: At Madison Square Garden (their US debut) on July 12 in front of more than 20,000 people, a riot developed when fans charged the stage, only to be repulsed by the police; in the half-hour melee that ensued, Ginger Baker was clubbed on the head by a policeman who thought he was an interloper, and Winwood's piano was destroyed. YeHaw! (Wouldn't that be awesome if the police accidently club the Bushster at the GOP convention!)

No comments: