Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy Old Year.

I was walking with fiver and talking to cel in shubie and last year pretty much rocked for me. It all started in Florida with screaming Mind-melting Terror on Space Mountain on new year's day... Then I met the girl I am going to marry (kind of a big deal) then I went polar bear swimming in New Hampshire (which was the most physically intense experience of my entire life... Briefly (about 12 minutes) I was convinced it transformed me into a god, Odin actually. I went to PARIS!!! Which HAS transformed me into a god. Caleb got married, Sonia got married. I'm going to be an uncle again and it might actually be a girl (eek!)... I got an A(!!!) in my summer course. I'm sure there's more but yeah... I'm pretty pleased about just about everything I even got a brand spanking new computer-ma-phone... ma-tron. pleased. yes pleased. I even got a surprise party for my birthday, which was also terrifying beyond description.

I've wanted to send this for a while so hear it is.


Today's Song of the Day is "Duncan" by Paul Simon, this live version is off his 1977 compilation "Greatest Hits Etc..."

Crazy Fact: In 1999, Simon toured on a double bill with Bob Dylan.

njoy

No comments: