Monday, January 30, 2006

Coke is Shit.

Coca-cola is pulling out the the recycling program in quebec. What the hell year is it? What kind of a backward company pulls out of a recycling program already in place. I have to re-double my effort to blacklist them. they fell into my grey list, my i'll try when i remember, unless I really want them and always send them and there products dirty looks. I guess dirty looks isn't enough for you mr. coke. I have to up it to dirty looks AND harsh language you bastards.

Dude here is a PARTIAL list of coke's other brands:

Bacardi Mixers
Barq's
Crush
Dasani
Dr Pepper
Fanta
Fresca
Fruitopia
Hi-C
Mello Yello
Minute Maid
Powerade
Sprite
TaB

phewf, my Ginger-ale is still safe.


Today's Song of the Day is "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton off his 1977 album "Slowhand."

Crazy Fact: Are ALL his good songs written by somebody else... yes. JJ Cale wrote this, Michael Kamen wrote wonderful tonight, I shot the sheriff was Bob Marley, I don't really lke Layla but Jim Gordon wrote it. He Covers Knockin' on heaven door which is B. Dylan, crossroads is robert johnston. all the cream and blind faith stuff is totally loaded with other folks. dude... will everyone just agree with me that clapton is over-rated all ready.

njoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps even Richard Nixon had soul . . . which is more we could say for Eric Clapton. He is the prime culprit in stealing all that was creative about American blues. Listen to some Blind Willie Johnson or Reverend Gary Davis and you can hear that real blues was comprised of more than soloing endlessly over a I,IV,V progression. I would rather listen to someone fart out Bible passages in Morse code than listen to Eric Clapton.

I also didn't know that they even made TAB anymore. I remember Michael J.Fox asking for TAB in "Back To The Future" but they didn't have TAB because he was stuck in the fifties and so they thought he was asking for a bar tab and . . . oh my that was crazy stuff. My parents didn't buy us soda until I was in high school and so we were left drinking Allen's Punch which was - for those who don't remember - some muddy tasting fruit drink sealed in a giant tin that you needed a claw hammer and screwdriver to penetrate. We had crates of this shit in out basement and as we waited for the ruskies to drop their bombs we knew would not go dehydrated.