Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Major dissappointment

Ok so when I signed for this Computer Science thing I didn't know It's really only a politely disguised Degree in Mathematics. Why are they doing this to me? To Me! ME!


ME: Why doesn't anyone else have to take these fuckING math courses?

REALITY: They do.

ME: FUCK YOU!

REALITY: Lie in the bed you made SLAVE!

ME: ok.


So I'm a math major now. I'm taking three courses a term (It's the only way to be sure) and TWO of them a in the Department of Mathematics:

Linear Algebra.
Discrete Mathamatics.

So as a new years resolution, I've decided to act like a math major. So here I am writing instead of doing my homework. perfect. Well bach liked math sooo... maybe this wil help.


Today's Song of the Day is "Lute Suite in E minor: IV. Gigue" composed by Johann Sebastian Bach in 1711(or so), Performed here by Andrés Segovia, probably recorded in 1968.

Crazy Fact: Both Parents opposed his learning the guitar so he was forced to teach himself. Being self-taught, his technique was unique. It was, in fact, superior to that which was being taught at the time.

njoy

No comments: