Saturday, January 07, 2006

No talk. (oops... I talked)

This is supposed to be about the MUSIC man!

I really really like the movie "Almost Famous" by the way. It's a really great rock 'n' roll movie. Shows alot of sides of it and it sticks with you. It stuck with me, so much so I bought the company. It is definitely in my top five movies about music/musicals, and that's saying alot. I probably have more than five in my top five though lets see: Amadeus(oh baby is that number one), Purple Rain, West-Side Story (though I wish I didn't but I can't help it), Almost Famous, The Piano... I guess that's five. Huh.

Anyway I'm not supposed to rant, I'm supposed to read. This one is about the music MAN! This one is for our FANS!


Today's Song of the Day is "Penpals" by Sloan off their 1994 album "Twice Removed."

Crazy Fact: I think I've said everything there is to say about Sloan. They named themselves Sloan cause a friend had that for a last name and they thought it was cool. So the story goes...

njoy

No comments: