Friday, January 27, 2006

Speed

I'm not a huge fan of the speed but i'm giving it a shot. My shrink and i have decided to go up to 100 mg/day. It wasn't that scarey an idea 'till just now when I typed it. Shit! That's alot of sp-sp-speed.

Once I stop flinching at the kick in the teeth ONE HUNDREAD MILLIGRAMS OF SPEED EVERY DAY FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE wants to give me... it's really not so bad. I've built up a mean tollerance to all the speedy addictive effects and I was on 70mgs for quite sometime. It's only 30 mgs more, but the 'dread' in one hundred is really sticking with me.

However, it's clearly working.

When I'm on it and working(and at school) it's like I'm obsessed. I'm just working, no other distractions show on the radar, which is the intended effect.

nope. not good enough. I'm still not convinced that it's not too much speed. hmm... what other good things can I say about it. Every three months or so we do a little servey and my symptoms are totally dropping. The numbers are quite convincing.

ok me go.


Today's Song of the Day is "Anywhere I Lay My Head" by Tom Waits off his 1985 album "Rain Dogs."

Crazy Fact: As well as act as one of the principals in Jim Jarmusch's 1986 film "Down by Law" he contributed several songs from this album to it's sound track.

njoy

1 comment:

Mad'Nis said...

You know, I have all these encouraging things to say, but then they come out wrong and I don't want to be, you know, distracting you from your GOAL!

... I remember an argument we had about goals...

anyway, woo woo for the speed, funny that it slows you down, but all the same, hit the target, hit the target, jajajajaja!
fuck me I'm half way through a 12 day week doing 3 jobs and a film festival. Where's my speed??? Ou, yes, espresso... coming right up!