Monday, October 04, 2004

Your Birthday. (MY BIRTHDAY!)

Suzanne, I think it sucks that everybody missed your birthday. (MY BIRTHDAY IS ON DECEMBER 5TH!) I feel like shit about it. (MY BIRTHDAY IS TWO MONTHS FROM NOW.) I'll do something to make it up to you, I promise. (I'll BE 32!!) I find it helps if sometimes you use subtle hints to help jog people's memories. (ME ME ME ME ME!) Like maybe you ask somebody when their birthday is and let it become a topic of conversation. (EVERYBODY! BUY ME PRESENTS AND BOOZE) Or ask for advice, like, talk about how unprepared you are for another trip around the sun. (REMEMBER: December FIFTH!) They'll take the hint. (I WAS BORN ON DECEMBER 5TH, 1972!) People are pretty self invovled, but if you give them a little reminder they'll show you their true colours. (DON'T FORGET MY BIRTHDAY!)


Today's Song of the Day is "Suzanne" by Leonard Cohen off his 1968 Album "Songs of Leonard Cohen."

Crazy Fact: He's OLD. no that's not crazy... He's Canadian, yeah that's tired... I'm tired. ok ok... His father died when Cohen was only nine years old. That bites.

njoy

No comments: