Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Short Blonde Guys OWNED the Eighties.

I'm sleepy so back off. I'm amidst midterms that's why the posts have increased in viscosity. But they'll bubble up eventually, I have a lot to say and no space to say it so there pressure is building. You just wait.

I think from the lack of sleep and increased pressure I'm reverting, devolving. I've been listening to Bryan Adams, Summer of 69 at every opportunity. It's very confusing. I really liked 1984 when I was a kid. I'm thinking it might be my happy place and bryan adams is part of that soundtrack like it or not. I think a part of me still wants to dress like Bryan Adams. The jeans white T-shirt white 'tennis shoes' and black leather jacket (or jean jacket) I like to say it was Jimmy Deans influence or Marlon Brando, to make myself cooler than I actually am. No, it's the Second-hand Bryan Adams Look that I'm aspiring to. When it's all you got:
Say it LOUD!
Say it PROUD!

I wish I was a cross between Michael J Fox and Bryan Adams, GODAMMIT! You HEAR me ASSHOLE! You LISTENIN'! Yeah YOU! You FUCKing HEARD me! BRYAN FUCKING ADAMS the KING of ROCK! and MICHAEL-

...piffy needs sleep. It time he stops talking. Goodnight everyone.


Today's Song of the Day is "Summer 69" by Bryan Adams off his 1984 "Reckless."

Crazy Fact: "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" total worldwide sales came to eight million copies, more than any single since "We Are the World." That's fucked up. sick.

njoy

No comments: