Saturday, October 30, 2004

The Cyclops and the Vampire.

Sometimes I wish a wore a sandwich board to prevent all stupid questions or at least to limit the repetition. Like You lose an eye accidently in the kitchen from playing with knives, then you gotta tell EVERYONE you know or meet the WHOLE stupid chain of events and yes accept there sympathy and yes accept their ridicule. Over and over re-living the events and every single person you talk to feels like they are really funny or the MOST sympathetic or the first ones to talk to you about it, but no it wasn't funny the first time and/or I'm tired of crying about it and eventually you feel like your comforting them. Now how did that happen? I'm the guy with only one eye to cry with and I'm crying for YOU. Look this eye of mine is tired as hell and he's feeling awfully over worked so come on just read the sandwich board then go home curl up with your teddy bear, I have to start my One-eyed life and your standing in my way crying like a baby. WHAT ABOUT ME! the cyclops needs some love! I gotta fill a whole eye socket with love and you, you VAMPIRE! are stealing it from me. So take a good look and go tell your friends, just don't stand agape in horror on MY TIME! jesus you lose an eye and every one turns into fucking chicken little.

Look at me I'm a mess, I'm freaking OUT over here and I didn't even lose an eye I'm just talking about losing an eye metaphorically and it's like Goya stepped inside my head and painted a whole new life for me. Jesus, this procrastination thing can be pretty disturbing stuff.


Today's Song of the Day is "Never Going Back Again" by Fleetwood Mac off there 1977 album "Rumours."

Crazy Fact: I always hated the name of this band, I'm not sure why... anyway In 1971 their guitarist Jeremy Spencer had also been undergoing mental problems due to heavy drug use. During the band's American tour, Spencer disappeared; it was later discovered that he left the band to join the religious cult the Children of God. nice.

njoy

No comments: