Thursday, October 14, 2004

Don't Go Away Sad Just Go Away.

Ok here's part two of the Shangri-Las marathon. It's awesome, heart-breaking and brain bustingly sad. Check this one out for sure. Sad is an understatement. There's some kind of a 'Moonlight Sonata' thing going on underneath this it KICKS ASS. I wish I was a morose teenage girl in the 60s this makes me long of the days. I'm not sure if this is the recounted of a rape victim or just a heart-broken teenagers. You decide. I'm not sure how I feel about it either way but I know what I know and that's that if I was a heartbroken teenager I'd find a sad comfort in this kind of over production.


Today's Song of the Day is "Past, Present And Future" by The Shangri Las released as a single in 1965.

Crazy Fact: Mary Anne Ganser died of encephalitis in 1971. Which is a virial infection. I think she sold her soul to the devil. Just like Johnny Blaze.

njoy

No comments: