Sunday, October 03, 2004

My Brain is Hot and Itchy.

Everybody is so OLD in the 'real world' on this crazy alternate universe I spend all my time around people who are so young, that it has become the norm and the people 'my age' are now seeming freakishly old to me. The metamorphisis has begun. dude. Over years of weathering I happily became some very relaxed and loosely bonded sedimentary rock. Now those condidtions have changed DRASTICALLY. I'm buried in youngins, landslides of homework and under this extreme pressure I'm changing. I'm changing into metamorphic rock. I haven't learned about that yet. I don't know what that is. My Spidey Sense is tingling. I fear change.


Today's Song of the Day is "Rock On" by David Essex off his 1974 Album "Rock On."

Crazy Fact: In the 1990s Essex spend two and a half years in Africa for the Voluntary Service Overseas organization.

njoy

No comments: