Thursday, October 07, 2004

Star Wars is God.

I like. I like a lot. I remember seeing it in the theatre even though I was only five. What a great age for that to happen. That was my first experience of Sci-fi and it was a revelation. But since, George Lucas has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has NO SOUL. He should have been hit by a bus after Empire or more precisely, just before he invented the EWOK. Grrr. But that I could forgive. Worse still is the remastered retitled original series. Since he 'touched-up' the original series, the series special effects now look dated twice. Once from the 70s stuff, and now the new stuff looks 'so last year.' How disappointing.

Not to mention that Guido fires first.

NO
NO
NO!

Han is a BADASS. Not a 'good guy', Luke is the good guy. Han is the mercenary and unknown to EVEN HIM his has a heart of gold. A man changed of his old drinkin' days, by the love of a good woman, just like Johnny Cash. He's supposed to be a FUCKING CRIMINAL. No honour among thieves in all that. It Bites. It actually offends me.

I want to write my senator about it. ISN'T SOMEONE going to stop that BASTARD Lucas from SHITTING All over his universe. (Let's not talk about jar-jar we need not go there.) I really REALLY feel like he should be arrested or stopped. Legal Action should be taken, it's TOO important to me. STOP THE SOULESS LUCAS FROM SHITTING ON MY CHILDHOOD.

'Won't somebody think of the CHILDREN!'


Today's Song of the Day is 'Come As You Are' by Nirvana off their 1991 Album 'Nevermind.'

Crazy Fact: Nevermind bumped Michael Jackson's comeback album Dangerous off the top of the album charts in 1992.

njoy

2 comments:

ces said...

uh this rant kind of makes me think of kryptonite bullets, NERD.

Pif said...

I yam what I yam.