Wednesday, November 03, 2004

You Scream I Scream We All Scream for... whatever.

Patience.

That's all I got. I thought for sure we got out of this. no. really no. I'm still trying to deal with it. I thought we made it. After everything, even though there is NO DOUBT he will go down as the WORSE president of the United States EVER (and there is some stiff competion for that title.)
The
STUPID
FUCKING
AMERICANS
voted him in again.

I don't even know...where to begin. It's depressing. I'm sure 4 years is enough time to destroy this planet. It's too bad, I liked it here. people are war mongers, they just are. they don't want...whatever. It's awful.


Today's Song of the Day is "When The Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin off the 1971 MASTERPIECE "Led Zeppelin IV."

Crazy Fact: whatever...

njoy

No comments: