Saturday, November 27, 2004

Smoke Nazis On The Horizon.

Nothing worse then an ex-smoker. We're like born again Christians, either trying to show people the light or pounding the bible with hell 'n' damnation. I never thought I'd be a smoke nazi but it's happening. I totally am. I'm starting to feel like you can just slap them for no reason. it's weird. but at the same time if I go out I'm most comfortable in the smoking room. I have no idea what is up with that i get up the next morning I feel and smell like I've smoking a pack of cigarettes, weird. I guess it the born-again non-smoker being chartable to the damn, hanging-out with the 'less fortunates.' poor smokers, you're all going to the cancer-ward to die. I'll try to save you from this living hell. Let you be HEALED! I was lost and now I'm found. The addicts are the blind, the sheep and i'm the shepard, show them the path to freedom. or it's just that smokers are more fun.


Today's Song of the Day is "I Saw The Light" by Hank Williams off his 1952 album "Hank Williams Sings."

Crazy Fact: Hank Williams musical education was provided by a local blues street singer, Rufus Payne, who was called Tee Tot. From Tee Tot, this is where he learned how to play the guitar and sing the blues.

njoy

2 comments:

Mad'Nis said...

Just don't wave a menu to get the smoke out of your face. I guess that really pisses some smokers off, as practical as it may seem.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Pif. It's Mike. I actually wanted to post for a different message but there was no link.

What is the paper you were procrastinating from/to/on (??). I love to give you hand as a birhtday present.