Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Connect the Ear Bone to the Mouth Bone.

I like this song. I've always liked this song... a little too much. I don't know why. Every once in a while a song sort comes along that I really like and know really really well, like, I can sing all the lyrics with the song, but I haven't listened to a word. It's purely an aesthetic experience. Mouth going, Ears hearing, having a great time, not listening to a word. weird. I think it puts me in a bit of a trance. That's all I got I'm too busy wit school.

Today's Song of the Day is "Shout" by Tears For Fears off their 1985 album "Songs from the Big Chair"

Crazy Fact: They wrote this whole album about there experiences with shock, er, primal scream therapy... cry babies. Screaming about it is going to get you anywhere. How'd they ever think of the title this song. Come on boys have those LAME hair cuts gone to your head? Stop shouting and THINK for once, Jesus! "think, think, hold it all in, these are the things I think I can handle. Come on, Come on."

njoy

No comments: