Sunday, November 28, 2004

nothing under this dunce cap but shame and failure

I'd rather be sitting in a corner with a dunce cap on. I'd rather stare at a bug on the other side of my window, I'd rather pack, unpack, clean, e-mail friends, watch a movie, tv, sleep, eat ANYTHING but do this paper. I'm procrastinating like i've got a death wish. I'm am fiercely pursueing my failure here. running through excuses to use on my professor. sometimes I'm standing totally still in the middle of my room thinking absolutely nothing at all. just not doing the paper. I've haven't procrastinated like this in years. probably not since the last time I had to write a paper. it's amazing. I'm gonna call up Betty Crocker because I've just about perfected this recipe for failure. i suck.

favourite procrastination line of all time: When I get the feeling to do something, I lie down until the feeling goes away.


Today's Song of the Day is "Oh! Sweet Nuthin'" by The Velvet Underground off there 1970 album "Loaded."

Crazy Fact: Lou Reed left the band shortly before this albums release.

njoy