Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Who's Driving This Rig?

Who the fuck was the Sadist who invented Tic Tac Toe? Fucker! My life sucks right now because of him/her/it. I don't know if you know this but... you can't win. Against a five year old maybe, or someone in a coma probably, but otherwise, you can't win! Shouldn't this be taken OUT of the 'game' category. I mean if you always tie, it's not a game. It's like playing rock scissors paper in the mirror (I hate that guy!) or taking the scissors and paper out and playing for a few weeks. Does that sound like fun to you?

WHY!?

WHY Pif?!

WHY the FUCK do YOU CARE!?! (you, the studio audience, have often thought this to yourself and many have verbalized it.)

I'll TELL you WHY.

Because this fact has thrown everything I've worked for, everything I've dreamed about into UTTER chaos (not pronounced 'chows' I'm told. Then WHY did they spell it that way!? See now that's ANOTHER thing! right there, I shake my fist and curse at you... but I digress, yet again...) How can I walk even one more step on my chosen path? When I can't write a computer program that can win at tic tac toe or most importantly NOT LOSE! I must! Supposedly I want to do AI and I can't even make a computer smarter than a guy in a coma? dude. this is NOT cool. not cool.


Today's Song of the Day is "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak off his 1989 album "Heart Shaped World."

Crazy Fact: He began an acting career with a bit part in Jonathan Demme's 1988 film, Married to the Mob; he would later have parts in Wild at Heart, and The Silence of the Lambs.

njoy

No comments: