Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Uncle Sam is a Dirty Old Man.

How come I don't I get to vote for Emporer? Why do these heartless fools to our south get to vote for our well-being? It's no fair. Fortunately their economy is going to collapse under the weight of there own stupidity. I'm in denial. I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

I got out my white-out today and whited-out the whole of the USA (minus Hawaii and Alaska, I'm a sucker for those little guys) It took a while. I drew a big Happy face over it. It's all better now. I also ripped out 'that' page in the dictionary. Who needs the reminder really. You can do a lot with sticky notes too.


Today's Song of the Day is "Head Like A Hole" by Nine Inch Nails off the 1989 album "Pretty Hate Machine"

Crazy Fact: Trent Reznor played tenor sax and tuba in the school band. HAha! Can he play this on the TUBA! I bet that would be awesome!

njoy

No comments: