Sunday, November 21, 2004

I Think I Am. I Think I Am.

Lamest band to ever release 26 self-titled Albums. They are also the lamest band in a lot of other catagories like lamiest 2nd most successful American band of all time (according to Billboard). Lamest band with seven members. Lamest band still together from the Sixities. Lamest band to be in the top-ten best selling bands of all time. What about producing the LAMEST solo career of the 80s? Can you guess yet? think really really double-LAME. How about lamest band to ever change from a kinda cool name to a LAME place name band after there first album. OK there's a good hint. unfortunatly ALL place name bands are lame LA guns? lame. Boston? Lame. Toronto. pffft, who? L A M E. America? Lame. Hamburg Symphony Orchestra? uber-lame. The Hartford Whalers. Lame. and while I'm on the topic Paul McCartney. lame. Strange because I liked Dallas when it was on, but then again I liked the Dukes of hazzard and MASH when I was a kid. Oh Alan, you broke my heart. I thought you were the deepest, funniest man ever but no you weren't your were LAME. curse you retro cable TV if it wasn't for you i would never have know anyway.. I digress. I really don't know a single song they did all I know its that they are LAME. Here's a song a cool band did and this LAME band covered on their debut album.

Just GOOGLE: lame band


Today's Song of the Day "I'm A Man" by Spencer Davis Group off their 1967 album "I'm A Man."

Crazy Fact: Stevie Winwood left the band just before this album was released.

njoy

No comments: