Friday, November 05, 2004

30 Is The Number of The Beastie.

Happy Birthday Claire. I hate you.

Turning thirty at a BEASTIE Boys concert sound like as close heaven (in the Bryan Adam's conception) as a human can come to on our meager rock. I'm jealous. I hate you. Treat it like a hobbit birthday, bring me present. do it.

do it.


Today's Song of the Day is "Jump Around" by The House of Pain off there 1992 album "House of Pain."

Crazy fact: In 1992 House of Pain's Everlast was so sure of there success that his said instead of the opening for the Beastie boys the Beastie Boys should open for them, they got the boot. Come 1993 'House of WHO?' Who's a Pain?'

njoy

1 comment:

ces said...

hey ya. the beasties want the peeps to "dress for the pagaent" so my bro & i are dressing to the nines. i am going to hit my parents up for memories from the merch table. annnnnnnnnnnnd, like my brother said, "we've all been waiting our entire lives for them to play somewhere close enough!"

I.
CANNOT.
WAITTTTTT!!!!!!!!
XO