Tuesday, July 19, 2005

She's Already Gone.

She done got on a plane and flew so very far away from me. Who in the RIGHT mind... rharrahrarrhrarhar. Poland! I hate the word, as I hate hell, all montegues, and.. well not 'thee.' I don't really even know who's reading this right now.

I think I might have sworn never to send a Lyndard Synard song but it just came on and I figured... I know. Lemmie try again:

"What Drawn and speak of [Poland]. I hate the word, as I hate Hell, all [Southern Rock] and thee! Have at thee [Lynard Skynard]!"

Thanks Tybalt, your the best.

If every second of this song is was minute I think that's how long Sarah will be over the Atlantic Ocean tonight, but only slightly less tollerable. I hope the flight ok sweetie... you traitor! umm... Lynard Skynard, I mean. yeah your southern asses smell awful 'n' stuff... yuckie.

Today's Song of the Day is "Tuesday's Gone" by Lynyrd Skynyrd off their 1973 debut album "Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd."

Crazy Fact: (I'm not sure if you know this but the reason why you say "break a leg" to someone before they get on stage is because it's the worse thing that could happen and in a theatre voodoo kind of way you prevent it from happening by naming it. So with that in mind read the following crazy fact with the knowledge that my sweet-heart is in a plane right now...) On October 20, 1977, a privately chartered plane carrying the band between shows in Greenville, SC, and Baton Rouge, LA, crashed outside of Gillsburg, MS. Ronnie VanZant, Steve Gaines, and his sister Cassie, one of the group's backing vocalists, died in the crash. The cause of the crash was either fuel shortage or a fault with the plane's mechanics.

njoy

No comments: