Friday, July 22, 2005

The Only Bugs I Like is a Bunny.

As you may or may not know, I believe that the bug (insects, spiders... anything with more than 4 legs) is the natural enemy of all of human-kind.. Don't EAT them WIPE them off the face of the earth... Well that's the Theory, but when it comes down to it I have probablems going out of my way to heartlessly kill bugs. (NOTE TO SELF: learn to be heartless.)

Anyway it's obvious that the dinosaurs should have done a better job back in the triassic period of eating all our ancestor mammals. Though the just looked like creepy looking little mice the would out live you and many moon later invent soap. SO bugs are next after we wipe each other out, so we have to wipe them out first.

actually I just don't want them coming in my house and flying around my garbage. I'm just over-reacting as usual. Speaking of over-reaction... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CALL ME FROM POLAND!


Today's Song of the Day is "The Fly" by U2 off their 1991 album "Actung Baby."

Crazy Fact: Bono bought a 3.5 million dollar condo in NYC to house the starving poor, er I mean to, escape the starving poor.

njoy

No comments: