Friday, July 15, 2005

forgetting and forgotten

This no cell phone business is trouble.

First, the damn thing made me stupid cause I don't remember a single damn phone number anymore.

Second, now I'm forgetting to do stuff 'cause there's nobody to call me and say "WHERE the HELL are YOU!"

I'm a cyborg. I need the technology to live a normal life. That Cell Phone was the other half of my brain (the most productive half) and it's GONE. it was bad enough when that part of my brain would run out of power. but now... i'm forelorn... oh little cell phone please come home to papa. he misses you.

Today's Song of the Day is "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS off their 1987 album "Kick."

Crazy Fact: INXS had its roots in a family act, the Farriss Brothers. Andrew Farriss (keyboard, guitar), Tim Farriss (guitar) and Jon Farriss (drums.)

njoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pif Edwards and the Goblet of Cum.

Anonymous said...

and now you don't have anything to eat in bars anymore.

JR

Anonymous said...

the lack of cell phone means more surprise visits from pif.
which is always a good thing.
5r definitely thinks so.