Wednesday, July 06, 2005

i'm sick.

it's god awful. My head is pounding because my brain is too big for my skull and it makes my sinuses cry infection into my lungs. sucks sucks cusks.

It's made me into a mouth breather. ugh. it's awful, panting all watery mouthed. eye's sort of half closed from the discomfort, droopey lidded and stunned. clogged fucking awful. but I'd stay like this for a month if I new it meant I'd never half to experience waking up this morning. awful. just awful. like a throatful of warm flavourless oysters.


***beep***beep***beep***

S: sweetie wake up...

P: wha?

S: are you feeling any better?

P well... (CcOoOuUuGGgGhHh) (the most disgusting sound ever heard.)

(pause)

S: ...eewww!

P: (gulp, gulp) oh god... sweet jesus what a horrible way to wake up.


It seems that a throat can hold an entire mouthful of mucus. it was unbelievably revolting. I think I would rather eat lobster eyes then do that again. First thing in the morning a mouth briming with throat slime. It sounds disgusting well it ACTUALLY happened to me. ok. and it might happen to me again.

I won't be able to sleep at the thought of it. I used to be afraid of camping because an average of 8 spiders crawl in your mouth over a weekend camping trip. bring it. a mouthful of warm, thick bactieria laden mucus for breakfast is by far the worse of the two.


Today's Song of the Day is "911 Is A Joke" by Public Enemy off their 1990 album "Fear Of A Black Planet."

Crazy Fact: PE's choreographer of the group's backup dancers, Professor Griff, was quoted as saying Jews were responsible for "the majority of the wickedness that goes on across the globe" Chuck D broke up the group because of it.

njoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so confused by the title of that song, because it was made before 9/11... hahaha.

Get well soon, sick boy. You gettin' old or something?

Anonymous said...

he's not sick anymore.
do another post...this one is GROSS.
love
cel