Sunday, July 31, 2005

Now that I know Who is going to Kill me...

...It's just a matter of when and How I will meet this demise.

Ok I'll set the scene.

Sleeping.
Wake up.
I think I hear something.
Listen.
Definitely hear something.
Get up.
Go to the kitchen.
There's Peter sneaking through the kitchen.

"oh hey man."
"!!!"
"I'm not doin' nuthin'"
"Get out."
"Ok man, I guess I'll get those bottles later..."
"No just OUT."
"Ok man I wasn't doing nuthin'"

Jeesus fuck. He was in my FUCKING HOUSE. FUCK! I don't even know where to start. For once I'm speechless.


Today's Song of the Day is "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Queen off their 1986 album "A Kind of Magic."

Crazy Fact: For years, their albums boasted the motto "no synthesizers were used on this record."

njoy

3 comments:

annabanana said...

jeezus! pif! crap! that is terrifying!! you need to call the police and make a report. they probably won't do anything, but there should be a record of events, you know, in case anything comes of them.

seriously.

dude.

that is just... Not Right.
please be careful!

Mad'Nis said...

"Is it true that Canadians don't lock their doors?"

I guess so...

Anonymous said...

A scavenger! Don't be taken in by his sympathy schtick....Lock your door!