Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hot Eye Salt.

This HEAT is retarded. I'm sitting perfectly still only using my fingers for HOURS and sweat is dripping down my back. it's nasty. fucking fuck nasty.

I went to Long Lake yesterday. it was like bath water. F!

It's the A-Ditty Ocean next time. If you need a good case of hypothermia, that cold mutha fucka NEVER dissapoints. I need a drive. Who wants to fuck off to the ocean with me? I won't pay for gas, I promise. but I'm a good time. no one denies that. I'll bring my laptop and I'll do my assignement on the beach... that's actually a really fucking good idea.

EWW! My eye's are stinging because my SWEAT is getting in them! ouch, gross self-salting weirdness. yuckouch.

I gotta do something about this, it's freaking me out.


Today's Song of the Day is "The Sea & the Rhythm" by Iron And Wine off his 2003 EP "The Sea & the Rhythm."

Crazy Fact: He's from Florida, it's SUPPOSED to be hot there. grrr.

njoy

No comments: